Monday, 18 October 2010

Page 12

I've added page 12.

I seem to hit a bit of a hurdle a couple of weeks ago.  When I sat down to draw or write I was getting very little if anything done.  As I was translating what was in my head onto the page it was getting incredibly harder to finish even simple tasks.  I think this was because I don't give myself time for other art.  So to combat this I have bought a fantastic new sketch book which I am attempting to fill with quick portraits of people on my commute to work and back.  It seems to be working.  I've done 20 or so so far.  I might post a few here some time.

Talking of posting from next week I am going to start adding some concept sketches for Temple Roots.  I know I'm no great artist or anything but I thought it might nice to show part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter
Custom Search